What Information do we collect?
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. We collect and process the following data:
• "Personal Information" comprising: Your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password
• Information which you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our Site;
• a record of your correspondence if you contact us at email@example.com
• Information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address and Top Level Domain), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Site ("User Information"). This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
• We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites. With local storage we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses curiousbrand.co.uk
• We keep track of your current shopping session to personalise your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping basket at any time.
• Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
• Speed up your searches, and recognise you when you return to our site.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Curious Brand by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Your right to access Personal Information
If you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you or, alternatively, by visiting our e-mail newsletter preference center. Curious Brand gives you periodic information so you can stay up to date on what we are offering. You can easily unsubscribe at any time you want by the following unsubscribe link, which is contained in the e-mail. It takes some time to put opt outs in effect so you may still receive emails from us for several weeks after your request is received. We also use your e-mail address to confirm your order and to confirm shipment of your order and to respond to any inquiries you make on-line.
Marketing (if applicable)
• Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. If you indicated any preferences when providing us with your data, we will use these to determine what information we provide you with.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you may wish to write to us at:
86-90 Paul Street EC2A 4NE London United Kingdom.
How does Curious Brand use the information collected?
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not share your information with any third parties. The Personal Information are shared on a limited basis from time to time to send postal mail and e-mail, remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyse data, provide marketing assistance and provide customer service. We will only disclose data to:
• Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf
• Government bodies and law enforcement agencies
• If you do not wish to receive any communications form Curious Brand or otherwise wish to remove your name and Personal Information from our list, you can contact us at email@example.com
How secure is your information? We are committed to offering our customers a safe and secure environment. Our servers utilise SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to help protect your personal information. By using an SSL-compatible browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, you can help ensure that your personal information is processed confidentially.
Questions and enquiries related to this policy should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
86-90 Paul Street EC2A 4NE London